Years of business and management experience, in organizations of all sizes, allows Christopher Hahn, Ph.D., MBA, to provide effective interventions in the workplace as a mediator or facilitator.
Business-related conflict stems from many sources: working arrangements without written agreements, delivery of services without payment, disagreement between managers, and friction between employees.
In the workplace, a simple lack of consideration can sometimes get in the way of productivity by diverting energy from the task at hand. Chris Hahn can help the parties change the quality of their conflict interaction from negative and destructive to positive and constructive. He helps the parties make decisions together by allowing them to express and build upon their views, concerns, and ideas.
Workplace mediation offers opportunities to improve employee morale and teamwork, achieve higher performance, and retain valuable employees. Mediation is recognized as a crucial and cost-effective tool towards resolving some of the most common and difficult conflicts occurring in the workplace, including:
- Interpersonal Conflicts
- Work Performance
- Group Dynamics
- Transition and Change Management
Mediation provides the opportunity to address all the particular interests and needs of every participant involved. It is cost effective and saves time so parties can move ahead with their lives and get past their current conflict in the most effective, efficient and satisfying manner.
More benefits of mediation:
- Compliance and satisfaction are high with mediated agreements.
- The issues that might underlie an acceptable solution can be uncovered.
- The confidentiality and privacy of mediation allows parties to feel safe in disclosing information relating to their conflict
- A shared perspective can occur during mediation that allows for positions, attitudes and viewpoints to be transformed
- Provides experiential communication and conflict resolution learning to help resolve future potential conflicts and disagreements
Mediation is also effective in:
- Family Businesses
- Estate Planning
- Condo, Coop & Homeowner Association Disputes
- Elder Law
- Congregation and Organizational Conflicts
- Health Care
Dr. Hahn is a full Certified Mediator and a Certified Family Mediator through the Montana Mediation Association.
To contact Chris Hahn about mediation e-mail email@example.com
or call (406) 522-4143.
Copyright, 2005 - 2014, Christopher P. Hahn, PhD, Ph.D., Bozeman, MT